Friday, May 31, 2013

Zug Zug

    Been a bad writing week for me.  Sorry about that.  Between a holiday, sickness, work being crazy and fun new adventures being had, I've just not had the time this week.  But then I do this for fun and to entertain people, so I will not get all whiny about the crazy that life can be.  Especially seeing it's not been a bad busy, just busy.  Some of it has been downright happy and pleasant.  Despite the sleepiness that my body has been enduring as it wishes I was still able to be much more of a lady of the night.  However now 3-4am comes with a price when there is my working in the place of encryptions and decoding the next day.  But isn't that the way it works?

    When adventuring it seems that there are times when we will find a side quest or even a daily quest that will require a little bit of a sacrifice on our parts.  For example, I'm making more gold then ever from my new daily, but it requires me to sleep earlier and do less during the week.  It's also taken a little bit of time away from my writing, even on here.  Which is somewhat sad, but right now I am ok with that due to the ability I'm going to have to finally make enough to pay for a new to me means of transportation and a roof over my head.  Whether it be with other's who need to find a new place to live or not (knowing me I will have to do just that, however, it's nice to think about the fact it's not too far off). 

    I've also been horrible about playing my games this week.  I believe I signed onto my little elementalist for maybe 20 minutes all week.  I'm shaming the fact I'm a gamer by this.  Though staring at the computer screen when I was sick, wasn't a fun thing that I wanted to do, and last night, the first I was fully better this whole week, I was out enjoying an evening of downtime with someone who I'd recently been spending a little time adventuring with.  There was tasty bits of steak and veggies, then there was much watching of things.  Was a nice relaxing evening after half a week of sickness. 

    I SHOULD get back on par with all my dailies, my rolls and spell craft checks soon.  But this week was just, CRAZINESS!  I keep asking myself when did I blink and get a life.  Because that is exactly what it has felt like has happened.  Hopefully it won't all go by as quickly as a blink, as I'm really enjoying the dailies and new adventures I've been having. 

No comments:

Post a Comment