Wednesday, May 15, 2013

This Princess is for Another Castle!

    Anyone who has known me for more then the past few months can tell you that life hasn't always been kind.  For whatever reasoning, the "GM" of the universe has seen fit to have me have a lot of horrible encounters over the course of my life.  Things I usually just make my checks and push through.  Again, it goes along with one of my superpowers being my resilience in life.  Things I just don't bring up due to not wanting people to worry, think I'm complaining or feel badly for me, and that is just not what I want AT ALL.  I am okay, lately actually I've been stronger and happier then ever despite some of the leftover stupid, badness and crazy that's been going on.  My life has started moving in a better direction and there have been SOME happier things going on.

    Lately I've been dealing with a named Champion, if people remember my references of Champion's from GW2, or in other game's terms a rare spawn / mini-boss.  I have started refering to said person as Captain Mosquito.  Despite all of my skills to avoid aggro lately, I have somehow captured ALL of the attention of this person.  Despite repeated spells with verbal components to tell him to go away, he just hasn't.  I have been using my air spells to try and push him back, with verbals of course, I have told him I'm not interested, not going to have a fling with him, and in general he needs to back off.  I receive messages from him EVERY day, trying to get me to see him, spend time with him, go out with him, informing me how much interest he has in me and in general wanting me to reciprocate the interest he has shown in me.  To the point of being me finally switching to fire and telling him off.  Which STILL doesn't work most of the time.  So I ignore him and try to hide from the fact that I get so many messages every day from this person.  

    Now I understand that slow, steady and persistent wins the race, but I assure you, I am no race.  I understand that I am an okay looking, geeky, gamer chick, but I am not a prize to be won.  If I have informed you to go away, do so.  I know I've babbled about all this before.  But it has been frustrating me to no end that this person WON'T listen to what I've said and just let me be.  I've aggro'd him, but I've also been honest, clear and undesirous of his OVERWHELMING amounts of attention.  As a good friend once said about a situation that he was dealing with, this person is a class 5 clinger.  Though I did nothing but be nice at first, to warrant such attentions.  It has gotten to a point where I'm tempted to tell him to come out, and then invite all of my "tanky" friends over at the same time so THEY can tell him what he hasn't been hearing from me right along.

    Again, I'm not complaining about attention (anyone who tells you they HATE positive, individual attention, even if it makes them blushy and hidey is broken) and the fact I have aggro'd attention from someone.  I'm not complaining that someone has decided that I am his Princess, I just wish I could go to another castle and have him search for a different princess.  I'm not Peach, I'm Daisy (kudos to you if you get the reference) darn it!!  I am NOT the prize for him to rescue, take home and keep forever, as a few in my past have wanted to.  I am my own, I am happy being that for a while longer, and I'd LOVE for him to listen to the verbal's on the spells I'm casting in his direction as it hasn't been just because I feel like wasting my spells on a named, spawn who seems to be rhino hiding his way through life.  Because I can't seem to get through his barrier of "Immune."

No comments:

Post a Comment