Tuesday, May 7, 2013

First Day of Real Life Dailies!

    So far the first day of the new adventure is going well!!  I have been sent to eat my provisions and it is a very good feel to the place!  It is a bit of a labyrinth right now but I am pretty sure I have enough points on my real life character sheet that I can learn this maze by heart. 

    This seems like a place that I could really find a good quest line for life right now.  I will have a little less access to some of my regular daily quests, but I will be kept busy so, I think that will be ok.  By the end of the day I will be thrown in the fray to actually do the work in my first tier of the achievement of non-temporary employee! 

    All of the "Champion's" (i.e. mini-world bosses) seem to be happy to have me here and think that I will earn that achievement no problem!  I think I might like it here!!  Time will tell for sure as to how this quest goes, but so far so good!!

    Edit: first day down!  Looks like this maybe what I need to reach my other achievements that I need to reach coming up soon!!  I am happy to say thatI iimpressed people today with my skills in computers and typing.  I am definitely the new girl in the place but everyone actually seems happy to be there and they all were eager to introduce themselves to me and help me get acclimated to my new quest!!  The only thing I need to do is put more points into decifering hand writing as I am already dealing with hand written things which I have stared at for a moment or two before figuring out what it was I was looking at.  

No comments:

Post a Comment