Wednesday, May 22, 2013

So Many Real Life Mini-quests!

    This week life outside of work is proving to be the busiest week ever!  It's been a WHILE since I've seen this much happening in one week.  It's exciting and been keeping me from being bored that is for sure.  Last night was the first ever Dishcrawl for Pioneer Valley, it was really good.  The restaurants did a great job with the food, and there was walking involved in between so even the copious (for me at least) amounts of food I ate last night didn't seem like as much as it was.  I was returned home, full, and in really good spirits.  Was definitely a very neat quest to go on.  I can't wait to do it again!

    Along with my crazy new quest line here at work this is also the crazy week outside of work. Almost every night this week I've been off doing some mini-quest line, keeping me busy.  It's been nice to not be at home the whole time.  Crazy amounts of things.  I also have Kyranthia coming up this weekend, so I'm excited about that.  That is a baby larp, which I've been helping with since the first event.  I have been writing plot lines, running the bards guild and now I even get to help out with the church of Light.  Should be a good time!  More running around for me!  YAY!  Though this is in quite the literal sense, running around with foam weapons, song books, and bird seed packets to help our players have the best time they can!

    Tonight is going to be the side quest of preparing for this event.  Getting the articles I need for my big quest line, prepping songs for the bards guild to sing and have fun with, because I WILL have a sing along by the fire this event I demand it!  Making sure all my garb and such is clean and ready to go.  Remember which articles of garb I need for which character and basically, getting all the stuff ready.  If I feel ambitious I may even do some baking, as I hear a rumor there's a couple of birthdays for players this weekend and soonish, but I said nothing!  Should be crazy and spastic tonight to prepare.

    It will be a good weekend.  I'm looking forward to it muchly!  Hey if you folks have a free weekend and desire to come out and give us a few hours hitting people with foam weapons or want to come and pay at the door to play, come on out.  The powers that be, LIKE to know ahead of time, but honestly the more the merrier!

    I am also looking forward to the rest of this week, there's some good things in store!  But that may or may not be stories for other days.  Off to the realm of puzzle breaking and deciphering texts as I just got my next missive from the heads of my organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment