Friday, May 24, 2013

Real Life Run Speed, Automatically Movement x's 2

    Prepping for both larping goodness this weekend AND the long weekend!  I'm excited to go out and see my pc's, to help overrun the town AND to get all the plots out and going!  I also get to finally meet all my bards, I run the bards plot and guild at the game!  I'm seriously sitting in my desk here at work doing a happy dance, I think it helps that half of the bards are part of my real life adventuring family, whom I love dearly! 

    I can hardly wait until 4:30 to run out of here and get home to be started on my way.  I will, and I'll keep busy as I've been continuously been sent missives from the higher powers, keeping my workflow going.  Still, I'm excited.  It's been a busy busy week, filled with lots of prep work, lots of helping friends with things, a bunch of fun and all in all, I'm here on Friday, not dragging my feet and wanting to hide. 

    So I also have embarked on a new adventure in my life, yet again.  It seems that right now is truly the time for new adventures.  I'm excited and happy with all that's been going on.  I'm going to remain quiet on this new adventure for a bit, but I can assure you once I'm more certain of what is going on with this new quest in my life, I'll brief you all with smiles and amusment.  As this has caused a rediculous amounts of smiling, laughing and just general fun.

    I also have some news on the license achievement, thanks to the MUCH larger gold intake here at the job of deciphering, I am officially in process of telling CT to shove off and validate that license.  The next tier on that achievement is to in turn talk to MA, and see what I have to do, it does look like I can complete the achievement "Massachusetts License" by July 2nd.  Which is the BIG deadline from the court.  And there was much rejoicing...yay...

    As you can tell I'm a bit of a scatterbrain today.  I've been having a crazy day at the end of an insanely amazing couple of weeks.  This adventure I call life has been going insane lately with good things, FINALLY.  I'm only hoping that I can share some of that good with my adventuring party so they too can be smiley, happy and finally relax and have some fun!  So now I go back to my cyphers and texts and be a busy little lady until it is 4:30 and therefor time to go home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment