Thursday, May 16, 2013

Finding Their Precious'

    Today has been another busy day on the net.  Cracking the codes, which I do seem to keep getting the harder ones, yay for challenges.  Rolling my computers + enigma's to get through each project and keep myself moving forward.  I have a feeling that once I'm taking calls it will be a different story as to the challenge all together.  Seeing I do have a pretty good memory to start with and I actually am ok at listening.  So that is ahead.  I will still have have to use all of my net running skills to look up items / prices and break some of the codes that get sent to me.  But I'm looking forward to what's ahead.

    Though today has been crazy as I've had a particular project that I just can't seem to break the code and get through it.  It shouldn't be giving me this much problem, but alas, it is.  At least I have my next project lined up for this afternoon and I'm ALMOST done with it.  A lot of it is having to work my way through the codes and look up the items so that I can find out what they are talking about.  As this person's encryption is vast and filled with many traps like misspelled words, incorrect grammar, or things that just don't exist even in my digging and searching, it's been taking me a bit.  Thankfully the stress from that will be releaved the instant I am done and move onto my next project.  Just been working on it a long time today. 

    It's interesting to learn about people in this job.  You really can tell a lot about someone with what they see as important to them.  When I'm deciphering the codes and figuing it out, I'm always amused to find people with similar things that they would deem as needing to be replaced.  I mean most of the projects that I've been dealing with have been from people who have ALL of the gold achievements in real life.  Because WOW, I don't know as though I could EVER horde as much gold as they have.  I swear I'm breaking codes dealing with dragon's things.  But I have been finding every now and again I'll find one person, who will put down that he or she has lost their superhero ation figures, comic books, movies, video games or some other such geeky type thing.  When I come across those folks it always makes me stop and wonder if I actually do know them, and to have a moment of sad that they've lost all of these things which would also be important to me. 

    So now I go back to the ONE project that seems to be taking me all day and hope that I get to go out and dance tonight to releave all the stressiness that seems to be eating away at my shoulders due to not getting more then this done today.  I've been able to get my speed up and have a good and steady pace until this particular thing.  So I'm pretty sure they can't fault me for this one.  At least I know that I'm doing a decent job at it as no news is good news on my projects and I haven't gotten a lot back.  So yay for doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment