Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dungeon Complete! Beating the Real Life Boss Fight!

    As of 5pm today I will finally have wiped on this particular dungeon for the last time, I will have beaten this boss fight and gain the Achievement of completing the quests for this place and FINALLY downing the boss and his adds!  I start the next part of my personal quest line on Tuesday!  So I even have some downtime this weekend to refresh my spells, and celebrate my victory!  I have seriously had a case of smiling since my interview yesterday morning and I am glad to be done!  If you couldn't tell, I'm pretty excited about all of this and am absolutely excited about my forward move to better things!

    Some of you might remember that earlier in the week I said that I had two hopes of achievements this week.  Tomorrow I face my second one which has been in the way on the way to yet another title in life.  I have been dealing with a battle with license and car stuff since December.  A ticket I never received caused my license to be suspended in December.  Now I had no idea, and was pulled over for a light that I had just replaced ending up out again.  From that point they actually arrested me, put me in a holding cell for the night until the person who takes the bail payments for the town was awake at 5am.  From that point there have been several court dates, finding out that my CT license was suspended so I had to fix that first (which took forever to hear back from them regarding this, sill people not having messengers that I can speak with on hand).

    Now the first achievement will be helping with the second.  I finally had a break in my attempts at finding out their story quest line a little bit ago.  I found out how much gold it was going to cost me to start to fix the problem.  I still couldn't start doing that yet as it would take a couple of weeks saving to do it.  However I did finally find out.  Now that I will be getting more hours and at a better rate of pay, I can finally start the process of fixing all of this.  The achievement I'm hoping for tomorrow is that it will be the last time I have to traverse to court and all will be wiped from my record as I am attempting to fix it all.  This was the agreement that I was given the last day I had gone to court.

    As I have said, this has been a LONG winter filled with lots of crazy, stupid and badness.  Things are finally starting to work themselves out.  Now if I can just get through my quest tomorrow and get the achievement for that, I'll be well on my way to the change that I've been waiting for.  I'm hopeful and I am pretty sure I hear that victory fanfare coming!  Just have to make sure when I pick my spells in the morning I make sure to add a "good luck" spell to my repertoire and cast it on myself.  For tonight I'm HOPING to get out to our local night of dancing and fun to celebrate with some of the people I care about most!  Because these things that are happening, are things that are worth celebrating!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment