Friday, April 12, 2013

Wait Wasn't that Pyramid Head? Get 'em? That's Your Plan?

    Today I am a reflection of my usual self, an illusionary clone of myself close to the way Mesmer's make clones of themselves in GW2.  I have no ability to brain so to speak if it isn't involved in creative things.  This whole week I've been spending my nights fighting off big evil things that want to capture, hurt and or kill me and mine in my dreams.  So I've been waking up more tired each day, though I have been filled with some sort of creative drive that I swear would rival the creativity if I actually had one of the Muses from Greek legend standing right behind me, if not all nine.

    Now don't get me wrong, I have gone down fighting in each dream, no matter what or who is chasing me. I refuse to let evil get to the ones I care most about if I can help it.  So night after night I fight demons, zombies, other types of undead or some other evil type of being, and watch my friends show themselves to be some sort of supernatural being or have amazing powers of some variety while we fight the baddies together.  The end usually comes when my own psyche decides to wake itself up due to us being taken down or captured.  I guess I don't want to know what happens next.  The mind is a crazy place sometimes.

    So my point basically was, today is a day where I'm feeling as if I had been running, fighting, and rescuing people in reality rather then just in my subconscious and as I continue to fight these beings in my sleep, I have to realize that if any of these things were to happen in the waking world, I would fight just as hard to protect people.  I'd have to use some of my magick sphere's or some of my rogue skills, wonder if I'd be any good at sneaking up on a baddie and backstabbing, 2d6 + 1 per level and then another +2 for the backstab!  Then switch off and cause mod wounds using my life magick.  Oops they dropped!  Time for the victory fanfare!

    Add the rest of my adventuring party and those bad guys don't stand a chance!  Because you put us together and we could probably break worlds if we really wanted to.  I'm thinking this may have to be a table top rpg I run down the road at some point.  Maybe I'll make it even more fun and bring out the old World of Darkness stuff, let people play what they think they would be, hmm, must think on this.  Now back to the writing, plotting and the being tangential that my lack of brain power is inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment