Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Downtime, Resting to Regain Real Life Spells

    Ok, ok, I KNOW I didn't post yesterday, sick lady was VERY sick.  I was attempting to get over being poisoned with my allergy to onions this past weekend so pretty much I was zoning out watching shows, reading and sleeping all day, I didn't even have the mental capacity to play GW2 which tells you where I was.  Silly lack of cure poison!  I really need to look into that!  Because if I could avoid EVER having that reaction again, I'd be a very happy lady.  I'm still a little bit queasy but at least I'm both back at work and back to the grind with writing and posting.

    So this weekend was filled to the brim with fun for this little Divine Agent in training.  Friday I went with my sister again, out to another show for the Bardish types from her husband and our friends' band and the other band that was there with them.  Being as it was a place she was used to and the fact there were other folks there she knew, her invisibility field didn't completely work as well as it had the last show we went to.  It was completely okay as most of the folks there didn't actually approach us despite this.  There was attention paid from across the room, but No touchy!   As it was obvious we were there with the bands and the people who did come up to us, were people either my sister knew so it was okay or members of the other band there that night, which was fun to hang out with them as well!  Was quite enjoyable, and I am hoping to get to more of the first bands shows as they were pretty amazing.  One of the guys from that band definitely was trying to get me to follow the band up to Maine this next weekend, but sadly that's a bit far and kinda out of the question currently.  Still made me laugh a bit.

    I can honestly say that Saturday night was definitely my entrance into, "Oh my gosh it's spring woo!"  I went with some of my crew to a night which was filled with a lot of fun, some dancing, and lots of glowy goodness.  We all wore our best glowy fun outfits and just was finally able to let our hair down and relax.  I know with myself I definitely let myself be a little more chaotic, still on the good side of things as it wouldn't be me if I wasn't, but I was able to relax, let go and enjoy the downtime between battles with some of my favorite crew members!  Was a happy time and definitely a time to rest and rejuvenate.

    Sunday was adventuring with dice and my Pathfinder party.  We didn't get much done but there was a LOT of information found.  Mostly because they guys actually listened to the two good aligned party members before they rushed in and killed the WHOLE group of goblins.  Both of us were not really sure that we should just rush in and kill these goblins as they just seemed to be discouraged and not all that strong in their defenses and such.  But thankfully we ended up with a guide and an npc who was a good person to "gather information" from.  For instance we found out that the fort we'd been trying to sneak up on has a lot of the bosses we'd heard about so far in the campaign, which to me says, at level 3, lets not attack them and die just yet.  So yay!  I still have to go over that information and figure out some more things to ask of our prisoner, which I have my notes from and can do that in between games!  Woo!

    So other then the attempt at being poisoned it was a fantastic weekend filled with lots of resting and regaining my spells, rest, fun and oh did I mention fun?  Also, I feel that I have to mention, it now officially feels like spring!!!  No more refrigeration unit that is my desk/office at work!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment