Wednesday, April 3, 2013

SUPER AWESOME ADVENTURE BOX!!!!

    Having a hard time concentrating again today, mostly due to the fact that I am waiting to hear from two new options for my personal quest line.  Biding my time continuing to roll alright on hide in plain sight and spending more time reading various novels, working towards some of the higher achievements in life to find them and read them all or at least as many as I can, and doing some general listen to party member's stories via various different sources on this big compendium we call the internet while here at work, while at home I have been doing a lot of questing on Guild Wars 2.

    I have been very careful in my attempts not to aggro either the mobs who I found out last week were actually traitors in the long run and the boss.  I really don't want anything to happen before I am safely able to get myself out of this instance and continue on the questing.  I think since I started making my stealth rolls I've only failed one and it was a minor one as he only yelled at me through email.  So I was able to shrug it off and keep going with my day.

    So right now on GW2 we have a very silly thing, and it kinda reminds me of what's been going on here at work just with it's silliness.  It's called Super Adventure Box.  It's an instance, you go in and are suddenly transported to an 8-bit world (I now have the song 8-Bit World by Your Favorite Martian going through my head, if you haven't heard it, look it up, it's fantastic!).  You have to go and get a coin from the machine and give it to the monkey guy who is guarding the gates to get into the rest of the instance.  The whole thing is dodging the attacks from the other 8-bit creatures in the instance.  Monkey's that throw bombs, snakes who spit fire balls and acid (which I am seeing as the big reveal traitors), turtles you have to hit so the roll over so you can jump on them.  Various jump puzzles, obstacles and boss fights!  Oh the boss fights!  All so that you can collect ALL THE BAUBLES!!!  As well as get to the end and defeat King Toad, who is the biggest boss at the end.  Though there are two other "boss fights" along the way.  

    Like with what I've been dealing with here at work it's all about the tell's.  As long as you can duck and dodge out of the way when the bosses start their big attacks it's easy enough you can even solo it.  I've learned well enough when to stay out of the way as my very own "King Toad" isn't exactly quiet about his.  He is kinda loud and sound travels down the hallway from my desk in the front to his office in the back.  I can't say I exactly collect a lot of "baubles" here but, I've been managing to get through the levels, even now that I'm soloing the dungeon, pretty easily just like with this instance.  Now it's just a matter of finding the key to open the chest so I can win this dungeon and move on to my personal quest line again.

    On that note, I leave you with the commercial for SUPER AWESOME ADVENTURE BOX!!!  Curtesy of Youtube and Guild Wars 2!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment