Friday, April 19, 2013

Somewhere Some Villain Schemes, But His Number's Up...


    When there are crazy big events like what's been going on right now, it truly does seem like there are very real super villains in the world.  Remember there are also very real heroes who are doing everything the can to fix the situation and allow us to move forward.  One day at a time.  Now I don't follow twitter, but I saw this picture and it somewhat fit what I've been thinking and feeling about all of this.  Today I am sporting my black for solidarity and peace for the families of the victims, so happy to be friends with so many and yesterday in spirit and hopefully in the next few days in person part of the Wall between those who are trying to spread hate and bigotry in the world and those who don't deserve their hatred.  As well as my blue for supporting Boston as a whole while it goes through their horrible times.

    I want to say thank you to all of those heroes who are fighting for those families and people.  As well as trying to help Boston be safer again.  I also want to send my love, support and healing thoughts to everyone suffering from the chaos going on in the world right now.  I also am hoping so much that our heroes will find this villain, and get him alive so that we might be able to learn more about who's behind the whole thing and start to move forward again!

No comments:

Post a Comment