Monday, April 1, 2013

Putting Away the Childish Things...

    Sometimes you realize you just have to grow up, and realize that it's time to be an adult.  Getting on with your life and putting away the things that are childish.  Start looking at what the current fashion trends are.  Get my nails and hair done, perhaps some blonde highlights rather then the dark auburn it is.  I mean have you seen the leggings in the stores now!  They're so cute!!  I also need to start going shoe shopping and get rid of all my crazy boots.  Seeing I have decided it is time to be an adult now and by far they aren't the heels I need or when I'm working out at the gym the cross trainers 

   I think it's time to settle down and find myself a nice doctor to marry so that I can be a proper wife and make sure to be the best at making him dinner, cleaning and keeping him happy.  Also once I am married I think it's high time I started to have children!  Two girls and a boy.  Must make sure to raise my daughters loving pink and being sugar and spice and everything nice.  Making sure my son is a proper gentleman and doesn't misbehave.  No more of this going off galavanting in the woods at larps with other friends, it'll be all my time for my guy only, I swear in future all we'll do is spend time with other couples.  Because that's what you're supposed to do.

    Oh and I completely saw these cute shoes that I'm just going to have to get!!  I don't have nearly enough pairs right now!  With that pair of shoes I'll have to get a matching outfit and purse!  Because you can't have a cute pair of shoes without the perfect outfit!  They're super cute, white with little pink flowers all over them.  Hmm perhaps a flowy white shirt with pink leggings!  Oh that sounds perfect!

    I think that I'm going to start making this blog about fashion!  All the newest lines and designers.  I think that'll be fun!

    Ok...I can't do this anymore...so on that note....APRIL FOOLS!!!  Seriously...if I EVER turn into that girl, take it as a sign that my brain has been eaten by zombies or a face hugger and please shoot me to take me out of my misery!  The day I stop being a geeky lady is the day I...well like I said...zombies or face huggers!  Hopefully you all enjoyed my joke!  Also...OMG PINK....I HATE PINK!!!  But all will return to their regularly scheduled gothy/gamer/geeky amusement tomorrow.  Same bat time...same bat blog...

2 comments:

  1. My teeth were starting to rot out of my skull reading this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *giggles and blinks innocently* What?! Can't deal with all the sugary sweet, cutesy girlishness?

      Delete