Monday, April 29, 2013

Looking for One More for Dungeon, Tank Needed!

    The Peepening was fantastic on Friday, there was much fun had and MANY different creative things done using Peeps as a medium for art!  I absolutely can't wait for more of this to come in future!  I am happy to have helped out in the ways I can as well!  

    So this week I'm waiting for two big things that might turn into possible "Achievement Unlocked" moments.  Or so I'm hoping.  Been a lot of fighting through the crazy of winter this year.  But it seems like spring is finally bringing about the change and good things that a bunch of us are waiting on.  Wednesday is the first of them, I'm anxiously awaiting it.  I have a face to face interview for a better job, out of this dungeon of evil.  It seems I would be able to stop rolling my stealth rolls constantly and not having to roll willpower to not laugh in the face of the stupid that calls in.  Or wiping entirely by arguing in my boss battles and causing a blow that would cause him to go down below 30% health pride wise and bring about his enraging.  In other words getting myself fired BEFORE I get the new job.  

    Today's battle here at work actually didn't involve the boss battle which has been raging for months now.  I swear I'll defeat him eventually!  It was with a possible new minion for him.  He came in for a meeting with the boss to see if he was a good fit to be a minion (i.e. a job interview).  As he came in to tell me why he was here I could see he never learned the art of subtlety or just kept failing his rolls.  After the initial hello his gaze ended up somewhere that I was not comfortable with.  So I handed him the pre-screening paperwork and told him to go fill it out.  Glad to not have him staring at me any longer.  When he came back to let me know he had finished the paperwork, he did it again.  So I told him to go wait again and called the boss to come get him.  As he walked out after meeting with the boss he kept turning to stare at me as he walked out the door.  Sometimes I REALLY wish I could make this stuff up, but it truly happens.

    From what it sounded like after the interview was done, I think that he may actually have been approved of as a minion so it means he'll be working with us as well.  I'm not so ok with this.  Because I know for a fact that as the boss believes I don't have too many points in intelligence, he will never believe me if the minion continues to be a creepy old man.  Don't get me wrong, I know people look at those they believe are attractive, but when it gets to the point of making someone else uncomfortable, it's just not cool.  I seriously wish that more people would put points in tact or even at that point willpower NOT to be a jerk!

    I really wanted to say, "Dude, I'm a daddy's girl, I don't have daddy issues!  Keep your eyes where they belong!"  I don't usually get this way either, as I do usually know people look.  But this was excessive and not in the, I'm laughing because that dude just walked into the door staring kind of way that enables me to give popcorn to my friends at Con's.  But in the way that I noticed it and it made me feel like a piece of meat.  I shudder to think of what this guy is like on a daily basis.  Sometimes in life I just call out in my head, "I NEED A TANK!!!"  Because that way at least it won't be just little squishy, cloth wearing me dealing with a particularly bad pull.  


2 comments:

  1. Tank LFG - Prot spec/DPS secondary. Good gear score, experience in this dungeon. Willing to work for hugs and kind words.

    ReplyDelete