Friday, March 8, 2013

Come with Me and You'll See, a World of Pure Imagination...

    Still a sick girl, and getting ready for a weekend full of family stuff so I may not get around to writing much this weekend so I leave you with a food for thought.  As one of my all time favorite places to go and wander for a day, Higgin's Amory, announced they'll be closing this December, after 82 years of being around.    They were one of the few museums that I've ever heard of specifically devoted to arms and armor, hosts classes on Viking warfare and all sorts of other neat things.  It's going to be missed.

    So what I ask you to do is think about your favorite places.  The ones which you return to time and time again which just make you feel at peace.  The places that allow you to just enjoy yourself and have fun.  Those places that bring a smile to your face when you think of them.  Keep those in your heart and remember them, or even visit them.  Because sadly you never know when something will happen and they won't be there anymore.

    If you are inclined, feel free to comment on here about them and let me know what your favorite places are!

No comments:

Post a Comment