Thursday, June 27, 2013

Are there More Castings of Real Life Luck to be Had? Quick, Rest and Restore!

   Well I have been back up and running on normal speeds with my encryption for a couple of days now.    Their newest thing for me is to have me take all of the bigger puzzles to decipher.  Yay for being competent and catching on quickly.  They've also started having me be the first person they ask to use the magical communication devices we have to speak directly to agents who are physically in the field seeing what each person has lost.  Which I don't mind, I really enjoy talking with people and can keep up with the field agents in my transcribing what they're saying quite easily.  So I'm good with all of this.  It's something I can absolutely handle for my daily transcribing quests.  I am still very much enjoying the job after a month and a half this is a good thing. 

    We are still having the problem of adjusting to the newness of this particularly power that be.  So we are still having issues with the amount of work that we have to do.  So I was again asked by my higher ups to stay in tomorrow.  Which I don't mind so much, as tonight I will be going on an adventure with my questing partner to head off to see some others for an adventure.  So chances are it will be a late night.  Which means I can be my natural nocturnal self tonight.  NO creature of the night and therefor evil comments!  I already get enough of the I have no soul comments from being of the slightly reddish hair persuasion (I dye it a bolder shade of the auburn it actually is).

    This also means I have more time to check into my options for the next Tier on the achievement with my license I've been working on.  Though that is seriously looking as though I MAY not hit that mark by Tuesday.  I've been waiting to hear back from quite a few of the ruling parties for different places that were needed to get this process done and they just haven't gotten back to me.  Silly humans and their lack of paying attention when someone needs help.  It may put off one of my achievements for 6 months to a year, however that means I'll have a bunch of achievements all at once.  So it means a bit of inconvenience for a while longer, and then all sorts of good things all at once.  I just hope that the people who've been helping me with all my adventuring and who have been spending time with me despite everything will not get tired of such.  Just my caregiver nature peeking it's head again, worrying about others and what's going on with them. 

    So, there have been crazy highs at work and in life, and there may be a little bit of a disappointment / drawing out of the time in which I have to deal with an achievement.  But hopefully all will be well, and seriously if I go without that particular achievement for a while, it may turn into, 3 at once.  Achievement unlocked, License to Go, Achievement unlocked, Time to Drive, and Achievement unlocked, A Place of My Own.  See, I am attempting to allow the happy, shiny that usually try to surround myself with to kick in.  Just lots of nerves right now attempting at poking that bubble to burst it.  All will work out, just, might take a little longer then planned.  I just hope that those who've been with me recent will be ok with it all.  I know, I know, if they aren't then there is something to be said about the type of company I keep.  But, it's always a worry. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment