Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Real Life Newspaper Rolling and Nose Smacking.

    So it seems as though there is another "creature" which has come up in the ranks of my adventuring.  Not quite as bad as Captain Mosquito, who by the way has lowered their contact to about once every week or two lately, though still trying.  This new one might have to be some sort of Elite named creature as I have even informed him that I have begun adventuring with someone else and he still has continued to persist on his inquiries of gaining my attentions.  I have told him that I'm not interested, I have told him that I'm now happily running some quests with another person, which has been a very happy thing, which was a complete sneak attack on it's own.  But it has been very happy so far.  I have informed him that he should go after ladies his own age, and yet, it never ceases.  Sometimes I really do believe that I am just too nice to people.

    I have always wondered about this Charisma score that I have been informed I have.  I've seen it at this point so I don't complete doubt it's existence, I just often wonder how I ended up with a high score there, when I'd always thought I'd end up with a much higher Intelligence score, the type who hides in towers doing research and not the type who people decide to follow about or confess interest in pursuing.  It has never ceased to be a confusing and odd phenomenon to me.  Sure I'm friendly, kind and care about those around me.  I take care of people and do my best to be a good person, but surely that's not enough to have caused such an anomaly in a Char score as to make everything that has happened in my life, happen.  I just have never understood it at all.  Believe me I am not asking for emotional buffs, it's just my thoughts.

    So more creatures floating about, I'm still having to combat them with my air spells and truly hoping I won't have to pull out any fire to burn the creatures.  As I don't wish them ill, just to get the message, I'm not available for them!  Believe me if it gets to that particular point I will make them use their flee skill from my fire spells.  But I'd really prefer not to have that happen.  So seems like I need to cast some good luck spells and roll my dodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment