Monday, June 24, 2013

Who Cast Real Life Slow on the Office?! Time to Paint Things Red, so They'll Go Fasta!

    Taking advantage of the moments when I'm waiting for a transcription that I just made to move itself into the area for me to play my match up mini-game.  Let me just say last week and the start of this week have been comical.  Most of it has been a breakdown in the ways in which we receive our codes to decipher, in the overarching system in which we can even do any of our work and due to miscommunication between our machines and our communication devices.  It's been frustrating to say the least.  So needless to say, it's been a lot of hurry up and wait, a lot of slower then normal on the job and a lot of, being sent home due to lack of work.  Which makes me a little unhappy. 

    This week has started just as poorly.  Our inter-society communication is still down.  I am using someone else's password to be on the programs itself and I cannot get to anything outside of the matching mini-game.  For which there isn't a lot of work left as even my upper's are not able to get into their projects to assign them to us.  I'm hoping that before the week gets to be too stressful it will get fixed. I'm still liking my job despite these issues and I do like the people I work with immensely. 

    This past weekend I was able to help out a dear friend at the Mutton and Mead Medieval Festival, selling her adorable wares from her company of Bright Eyed Creatures!  Was a good time, albeit tiring and hot, we had fun, did lots of good business and were able to make it through.  Also my questing partner came out to visit for the end and helped with clean up.  Which made me exceptionally happy.  So glad that we found each other in this capacity.  Knowing who the other person is for many years and truly getting to know someone are completely different.  I am glad that things went in the way they did. 

    Then I finished off my weekend with some gaming goodness as my fun little Oracle, which may actually be what my levels are in life rather then full on Cleric, just seems to make more sense.  This game is with my amazing questing partner and some of his friends.  Some I have known for a while, some I'm just getting to know now.  It's been a blast.  I mean myself and the Magus took out a Manticore last night, if you don't know what those are, here.  While the rest of the party attempted to hold of a band, including a king, of Demonic Dire Weasels.  They did it as well.  Man was it amusement and fun. 

    The fun from my weekend maybe what gets me through today.  As I'm finding myself quite flustered and desiring for the going home.  I think there maybe attempts at face melting while listening to the Stanley cup playoffs tonight as I have been neglecting GW2 AND I need to blow off some steam.  But for now I head back into the land of match up mini-games and hope it turns out alright. 

2 comments:

  1. We miss you in game! Come log on tonight - there will be much cursing/cheering from Mozu with the hockey as well. Also, I'm orchestrating another 'ladies of the guild' night for later in July! I hope you can make it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to attempt to sign on tonight. :)

      Delete