Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Real Life Achievements, Achievements, Achievements. The Ding Keeps Going Off.

    I've been horrible, horrible about getting my anecdotal posts out there for all of you to enjoy.  Horrible at keeping up with my book writing, horrible at keeping up with my online gaming.  Well other then my weekly Pathfinder game with my amazing and wonderful questing partner and other friends as well as the singular night of a LAN party I went to this past weekend.  Things have been crazy pants, but really really good here in real life world.  I've been enjoying all of the rewards of the achievements I've gotten lately.  Lots of good has happened and yes I still have a ways to go on certain bigger achievements in my life but.  I can't completely complain as I've enjoyed the mini ones that I've been getting lately. 

    Last Tuesday I actually ended up earning two Achievements on my way to the big one of "License to Drive."  So it was a good day.  I went to my official last day of my battle with the judicial systems for the area.  I am officially done with that boss fight and I have emerged victorious!  With very little damage on the whole.  It took a very long time to get through this boss fight, as there were several adds which I had to fight on the way through.  But now I'm there.  This has earned me the achievement, "System Beater."  As I got through it all with only having to pay a little gold to the state for that one.  As I had a free day of downtime I was also able to earn the first achievement in a series of three so far, "Tax Free, One Down, Two to Go."  So that was very exciting.  This week I will be getting the mini achievement, "Restoration."  I'll be finally getting my reinstatement for my license in CT.  Then it's a quick bit of more payment and I will have my achievement "License to Drive."  From there it's just a bit of a wait and saving my gold to get my next achievement, "Time to Go."  Where I will actually have a vehicle again.  So things with that are finally progressing nicely!

    Today I received yet another achievement.  I actually got my notice letting me know that I get to go sit down with HR and finally be officially part of the scribes here at the job which has been keeping me so busy every day lately.  So as of Monday I will have gotten the achievement I was waiting on, "Officially Official."  I am super amounts of excited!  I knew it was coming, I just didn't realize it was going to be this soon.  As my contract through the other place doesn't end until August.  But hey, I'm not complaining and I'm extremely excited.  This means a whole lot of other things that will help me breath even more of a sign of relief.  Shiny!

    I also was finally able to sit down and scribe out more of my book last night.  In my usual fashion I sat down to write and play into the Bardic side of my personality and poof there were 2 more full sized pages.  So I am quite ripe for the writing again.  I just have to make sure I roll my concentration to do it.  Which I've started pressing upon myself as was the case last night. 

    There has been so much to look forward to.  I'm excited to say that real life has been more exciting the gaming.  From the happiness I've been finding with my transcribing and code breaking at the job to the complete happiness that I've been finding in my questing partner, he has been amazing with some of my mini-boss fights that I've had to deal with and tackle before some of these moving forward things.  Keeping me feeling supported, comfortable and happy.  Things have been great.  The achievements and life moving forward bits have been fantastic as well.  Truly this seems like the past few years of trials and boss fights are finally working themselves out!  Now I think things are truly allowing me to get back to some of the other things that I have been neglecting due to adjustment time with everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment