Thursday, January 2, 2014

Where's my At-at?!

    So the new year decided to start off with a wild ride. By tomorrow morning it sounds as though we will be transported to Hoth. With crazy amounts of snow everywhere. I expect to see a whole lot of At-at's wandering around. Because seriously, how else are we to get around with all that snow? I mostly mention this as I know that this snow has hit elsewhere in the US before it came here to trounce on us in the North East. I am looking forward to a night of being snowed in with my questing partner and not coming back to the Wizard's Tower until Monday. Which I had enough time so I'm not loosing gold by being out tomorrow, so that works out for me.

    So now that the holidays are mostly done it is time for me to start putting away all my gold so that I can move forward to my next achievement. I am looking forward to what this year has in store as I know that in many ways it is already starting off better then last year did. I have leveled and therefor have better spells to face any trials coming up. It's like Old Rafiki from the Lion King says, "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or... learn from it." There are many things that help us level up on our way through. I don't have fond memories of the things that have hurt from the past few years of leveling, but yeah, I definitely learned to duck from the swinging pole arms coming at me.

    I know this week's is a short post, but really, not a lot has come up and really, I think we're all still recovering from the crazy of the holidays so I don't want to help with the over tired and the headaches by making you all read more. I promise there will be more antics and adventures next week when I myself have recovered from the crazy that is the holidays and the transportation to Hoth. So tune in next week for more fun dear readers. Happy New Year, may 2014 be filled with many good things and perhaps less of the painful learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment