Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Time has Come, To Talk of Many Things....Of Shoes and Ships and FIREBALLS!!!!!

    I do believe this is my first day of EVER being truly angry at being at the Tower. Today through tomorrow we are getting yet another snowmagedon and I seriously don't want to be here at all. It isn't too bad yet out there, but it is progressively getting worse. I am hoping that the Wizard's Tower will close early and we can all go home and be safe in our own individual domiciles. Warm and cozy and hiding from the horrible weather. I am seriously not in a good mood and not wanting to be here at all. Though one of my two supervisors did get very happy when I came in. It seems despite all the sickness spells that the DM that is life keeps throwing at me has not taken away my status of being the "Golden Oracle" here at work. They are still glad to have me here, even when I'm not pleased to be here.

    I do apologize dear readers, it is not usually like me to be so vehemently upset about things in my day. I generally am the person to spread my joy spells, optimism and happiness, but today has just been filled with little things setting me off from the start. I am attempting to cast calm person on myself right now as I'm not in a rational state of mind currently. Just wanting to be curled up with my questing partner hiding from the mess outside and from the outside world today. I am seriously hoping again that the Tower closes early, or at least lets some of us leave early and I can do that very thing. Just waiting to see if I'll have to ask or if they'll do it of their own volition. So we shall see about today and getting an early start on this weekend.

    EDIT: The Tower is indeed letting me out early. Though out of necessity as  I would not be able to get home otherwise. Due to using the public carriages and such it seems like it will take me about 3 and 1/2 hours to get home. Wee! At least no one will be endangering themselves to come and collect me. Yay for keeping those I care about safe and secure. Tonight I believe there will be much curling up and hiding from the snow / cold. I am thinking that I am probably staying away from the evilness of Snowmagedon tomorrow as well so I will be at home curled up, hiding. Wee!

1 comment:

  1. HUGS!!!! It's okay to be vehement or not in a good mood once in a while. While I love the snow coming down & it's fun it makes you want to cuddle & have cocoa and makes you frustrated about working, especially in unsafe conditions for traveling. And then to ruin all the taverning & questing plans for the evening (oh wait that's me that is sad about that :p )

    But now you can relax & get to cuddle with your questing partner :)

    ReplyDelete