Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Things that Make Me Go Zoom

    Finally!!! At long last I have finally completed the last of the achievements regarding all of the things transport wise [Time to Go]. As of last night I am the proud owner of a little orange vehicle which I have started to call Ember. I am very happy with all of this and am finally breathing a sigh of relief as this opens up a whole new level of achievements for me. I feel like I am finally balancing everything and moving forward.

    That being said, it has been a rough couple of weeks. Being a shining star at the Tower caused the powers that be to decide to nit pick now that there was a change over in the higher ups of the agents we deal with. I have been dealing with huge amounts of scrutiny and meetings almost every day with one of my higher ups to fix what was wrong. As of this morning I have just about made it back to where I should be and should only have a singular meeting left before I can leave all of that behind me.

    I also had a brief issue with my little Ember when I went to have it inspected so it is legal to drive. That too was fixed as of Wednesday. Hopefully all will be well with my little Ember car from now on.

    Needless to say, it was starting to cause my levels of stress to achieve legendary levels. Which we all know can lead to my shoulder acting up. It tried, but I have mostly defeated it by letting myself have time to relax and breath when I'm not dealing with the problems directly. Basically I cast a shield person on myself and just sat there when I wasn't in the fray of my daily battle.

    Despite all of this, I have known that it would all work out. Despite the upset, despite the frustration and of course all of the mire that life was trying to pull me back into. It is definitely a better state then I would have been in even a few months ago. Yay for learning!

    Now I leave you, yes I know it's a short posting today, but I'll have more to tell you all soon I think, here is a picture of my new little Ember car! Because hurray for little orange cars!!

                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment