Friday, December 13, 2013

Will Saves Required...Time to Cast ALL of the Buffs!!!!!

    Ever have one of those weeks where you seem to aggro everything and these things decide to combine and become corporeal, starting to attack you with spells which cause stressiness and to become disheartened about things? This creature which has manifested leaves you defenseless and feeling quite overwhelmed. Not able to cast spells, or even use melee attacks to get back at these newly corporeal beings of ick. Well, that is what my last week or so has been like. It has been a bunch of small things piling up together and becoming one big corporeal mini-boss fight. Silly elites and their stress spells! I have been attempting to pass my Will saves big time lately to get out of the stress and be able to get rid of this thing I have aggro-ed from my attempting to make things happy for those I love during the holidays, being physically ill and to some extent things at the Tower. This horrible Elite monster that just wants to beat me with emotional attacks has been trying to fight me the entire step of the way.

    I am SO lucky to have had my wonderful questing partner and the members of my crew / adventuring party with me on this journey. Even my fellow scholars, wizards, sorcerers, and oracles here at the Wizard's Tower have been amazing and helped immensely. Because I really don't believe that I could have made it to this point without falling in defeat otherwise. Though this week in particular has been tough despite all of this. I have found my way through and am glad it is soon to be the weekend. Hopefully all will be better this next week. It is the season for these battles to pop up in each person's life, between the shorter, darker days, the stress of the holidays and just the stress of finishing dailies on time and to the best of our ability. So I know I am not alone in my fight.

    So my friends who actually grace me with reading my adventures when I do get the chance to post them. Fear not, for there are others helping you to fight this battle and move forward through the craziness and emotional defeat which these new monsters have been trying to put on us. We will make our saving throws, and stand united as a full group party to beat these elites and get the mad epic loot which they carry inside. We will see the other side of these dark days and get through this season of badness! As we move forward, remember we are not alone, there are many in this same place and if we work together, our buffs should help each other to roll higher then we thought possible on all of our Will saves to get through. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and sending out as many buffs as I can to help everyone through this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment