Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ding, Real Life Leveling Time

    So as I "leveled up" yesterday.  I received a pretty great present from the big game we call life.  I am yet again one more step closer to my Achievement, "License to Go."  I got a piece of mail from the state of CT DMV and it informed me that my license with them is completely restored!  Let me just say how happy that made me.  This level up day had already been the best I've had so far, it just helped to make it that much better.  Now it's just a little more gold and I'll earn my title!  This was pretty big and exciting news for me in general.  As I have been waiting on that to continue this achievement.  Again, life seems to be heading in a forward, happy direction. 

    So far this leveling up time has been great!  Other then the fact that my shoulder muscles are spasming that is, there has been good food for this month's Dishcrawl.  Then there was dancing and fun with friends at our local quarterly gothy night.  Spending all of this time with my questing partner mostly and some of my other nearest and dearest.  Been so very very good.  This weekend is more fun.  Tonight will be watching things for the Bruins while playing GW2 with my questing partner, as he picked up the game last weekend.  So yay for hockey, gaming and time with him, which will be great.  There may even be some dancing at Riot tonight as well as some of my good friends are spinning in the DJ fashion.  Then tomorrow is more time out with some other friends, Sat is Six Flags!!!  Which will be fun.  And then I get to blow the dust off of my Sorcerer for one of my Pathfinder games.  Then Sun will be more Pathfinder for my other game.  SO MUCH GAMING!!!!  I am seriously looking forward to all of it. 

    Yay for things and stuff!  Luckily I've not had to pull out any more fire spells and have been shown how many people I have who truly care.  This has been the best week!  Now I'm back to the grind for one of my 3 days here this week.  Woo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment