Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Small but Strong!

    First off I would like to congratulate and excitedly welcome a couple of the members of my Crew to the code breaking and item finding at The Wizards Tower! I am excited you both have joined me in my dailies! It makes my day so much better and lunches SO much fun! <3

    The next thing I am really going to be toting about today is the fact that it is finally warm out! I have had a lot more time outside this past week, which makes this little Oracle a happy girl as sunshine and outside are the things that bring me the most peace! I bow my head to the Winter Queen, but I thank her for finally allowing her sister to take over the reigns and let us have the warmth.

    Speaking of the Tower, they recently changed how we do our item tracking system. The way the Powers have changed things is going to be a causing a huge increase in my gold intake! Which is making me happy and excited! It means I will be feeling much happier about the work I am doing yet again! It has been a bit of a transition, however I already saw the increase in items per hour there! I look forward to seeing the benefits of this increase coming next Friday!

    In the higher gold intake area, I am leading into getting the last bits of XP for yet another achievement! In just a few short weeks I will gain the achievement, [Where the Heart Is]! I will be moving myself, my Familiar Willow cat and my worldly possessions to join my questing partner in his domicile to stay! No more back and forth between two places and being able to have my familiar with me as well as my questing partner all the time! The levels of excitement are absolutely hard to contain. It will make all of the work we have to do in the next few weeks absolutely worth it!

    Sadly this week is a short week as far as my anecdotal life goes, while filled with lots of information and many things! But know this my dear readers, I am thinking of many new things to tell you all and explain to you coming soon! So keep your eyes peeled for our next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment