Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Wizard's Tower and the Real Life Equipment Bonus'

    I know I've been a horrible blogger for a while now. I've been busy doing my dailies in real life. Spending time adventuring with my questing partner and trying to get to the point of being able to accomplish my big achievements that I've been working on so long. Life has been continuing in an upward direction from where I was even just 8 months ago. Good things are going on in life, love, with my dailies both in the Wizard's Tower (my job) and the rest of this adventure I call life.

    Today I'd like to talk about the other people who share my job here in the Wizard's Tower. The amount of giggle with our missives back and forth about all the things geek is fantastic. There have been many a day of long discussions about Star Wars, Doctor Who or even Portal. I don't believe I've ever had the level of camaraderie to this extent that I have here. I have found myself truly liking the job I have and the people I work with. Plus the amount of gold I manage to get for completing each daily helps with all of that as well. It's made me feel very happy that the Wizard's here liked me enough to allow this little Oracle to join the grind trying to get through all of our codes and transcriptions every day. The early hours that I must be here sometimes make me cringe, however, once I'm here, I enjoy working on the spells to make the day fly by.

     I have still been working on some of my bigger achievements, though I've gotten closer each day. Well, each paycheck really. Still trying to deal with fixing my life from the past year. However, I am happy to say, that has been a much easier process having a wonderful questing partner to help me through it all. He has become my partner, my best friend, a constant support and a wonderful person to have around and be around in pretty much every aspect of my life. I never have to hide who I am or what is going on in my life from him. I can be completely myself and he can be so with me as well. I am so happy to have him and that everything has worked out well for us together.

    As I come up on the anniversary of the worst year of my life I can honestly say. This year has been a lot of trials as well. However they have all been towards fixing the bad things that had happened a year ago. For that I am eternally glad and happy that the quests I've been given lately have been all about improving and moving forward in my Adventure of Life. I am so glad to have what I have, and am glad that things are moving forward on that front. I am so thankful for the daily quests I am given right now and SO grateful for those who have continued to help me through them and stand by me as I have basically had to start over from the ground up. Not a re-roll per say, just lost all my equipment and had to start again. So here we go. Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment